Got questions? For assistance, please leave a message.United States: 1 (800) 760-4947 | International: +1 951 639 9708
Questions? 1 (800) 760-4947
Hemp Pro 50 Protein
- Dietary Supplement
- Powder format
- 1 Pound container
- 15 grams of protein per 4 Tablespoon serving
- 15 servings per container
- Complete plant-based protein
- IN STOCK
Hemp Pro 50 Protein DescriptionRaw, whole food made with a single ingredient: hemp!
• Whey protein alternative.
• Delicious! Blends welll with your favorite smoothie ingredients.
• A complete plant-based protein.
• Vegan and Non-GMO.
• Each 4 Tablespoon (30 gram) serving of Hemp Pro 50® contains 15 grams of easy to digest protein, 7 grams of fiber, and 2.6 grams Omega 3 and 6.
Manitoba Harvest Hemp Pro 50® is the hemp protein powder that offers a bit of everything: protein (all the essential amino acids), fiber and omegas in one nutritious package. HempPro 50 is great for vegan and vegetarian diets. Blend with your favorite smoothie ingredients for a great tasting and healthy drink.
Choose Hemp Pro 50® if...
• You're looking for a balance of both protein and fiber in your diet.
• You want a raw whole food. The only ingredient in Hemp Pro 50® is hemp!.
• You're looking for a healthy protein supplement for blending into your morning smoothies. Because this is a natural product, please use your vitamix or other favorite blender for best results.
Health Topic Library
Hemp seeds are one of the most nutritious sources of plant-based protein. Hemp seeds contains all twenty amino acids the body needs, including all eight essential amino acids. Hemp seeds are one of the few sources of hard-to-get gamma-linolenic acid, providing the essential fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6 in a desirable 3:1 ratio. No other single plant source has such a concentration of amino acids and essential fatty acids. Hemp is also an excellent source of dietary fiber. Unlike soy proteins, hemp protein does not contain the anti-nutrients which interfere with protein uptake. There are no known food allergies to hemp. Since 1998, Canada has grown hemp for seed and for fibre, producing healthy food and environmentally-friendly products.
Hemp Pro 50 Protein Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!