QRS 101 Home System
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) system for in-home use
Includes mat and pad applicators
Free shipping within the continental US (48 states)
Limited Special: Includes Free Pen Applicator
- 5 year warranty
- Rental plan available
QRS 101 Home System DescriptionFeatured on the Dr. Oz TV show: READ MORE or WATCH THE VIDEO
The QRS® 101 PEMF Home System comes complete with a controller, a full body mat, a smaller pad for local applications, and a convenient carrying case. Additional applicators and accessories are available. Use the QRS® just 8 minutes twice a day in the comfort of your own home. It can even be programmed for use while sleeping. Learn more here.
QRS® is internationally patented and is licensed as a medical device all over Europe. QRS® has been endorsed by Dr. R. O. Becker and Prof. Dr. Linus Pauling. The QRS® 101 increases cell metabolism and therefore improves the cell membrane potential, providing a higher "osmotic" pull for the absorption of minerals and nutrients into the cell. Circulation of blood in tissues is increased. A higher blood-and oxygen-penetration reduces fermentation processes and acid excesses, relaxes tense hardened muscles, strengthens the immune system, and promotes removal of toxic agents from out of the cell.
Why the QRS is the Best
1) ORIGINAL: QRS is the original PEMF mat system first produced in 1990. The foundations for the QRS go back to the research work of Dr. Robert O. Becker using DC fields to regenerate tissue. The product is presently manufactured by Siemens Medical in Germany.
2) SIGNAL: The e-function QRS signal sets the QRS apart from the rest. The e-function QRS signal is so effective that 57 lawsuits have been fought to defend the patented QRS signal.
3) FREQUENCY RANGE: The QRS signal ranges from .1Hz to 10,000Hz. The competition only reaches 33Hz.
4) RESEARCH: There are over 200 research papers using the QRS device.
5) ADVANCED FUNCTIONALTIY: The QRS 101 Homesystem has the ability to program 2 sessions that can come on every 24 hours using any applicator that you choose. This means that a total of 3 hours of treatment could be achieved while you are sleeping. With an additional full body QRS mat, only one QRS device is needed for two people – this advanced capability is not found in competing devices.
6) APPLICATORS: In 2000, QRS began using advanced "magnetic mesh" technology instead of the antiquated magnetic coil technology used by our competitors. Using coils between foam makes for a thicker pad that is heavier, bulkier, less pliable, and less durable. Snap a single wire anywhere in the coil and the pad or mat becomes worthless. Wire coils are not bendable or foldable. The QRS "magnetic mesh" technology addresses all of these concerns.
7) QRS ADVANCED CONNECTORS: The QRS is the only device of its kind to use a 15 pin parallel type connector. The 15 pin connector carries far more information than the "single pin" 1/4 inch connectors used by all of the competition. You can plug in any of the 5 QRS applicators (Magnetic Therapy Glasses/Goggles, Magnetic Therapy Headphones, Pen/Probe, Pillow Pad, and Full Body Mat) into any port on the QRS controller because the QRS recognizes each applicator individually.
8) PROGRAMMING: The QRS is very smart. Programming a particular applicator to turn on at a specific time every 24 hours is enabled by the QRS Advanced Connector.
9) THE EASIEST SYSTEM TO USE: The QRS is by far the easiest system to use. There are only 3 steps to get going. Choose your Waveform – Choose your Time – Choose the Intensity. If you are using the same settings as your previous session, there is only 1 step – Press Start.
10) BEST WARRANTY: 5 year manufacturer's warranty with a 6 month return policy. You can even try before you buy with a 6 month rental program.
QRS-101 Rental Program
The QRS® 101 Home System is now available to try before you buy! The cost is $500 USD which covers a 6 month rental period, plus a security deposit of $1,000.00. If you decide to keep the unit, both the rental fee and the security deposit will be applied towards the price of the machine and the balance will be charged to your credit card. If you decide to return the unit, the security deposit will be refunded to you. This is a great opportunity to give the QRS® 101 a test drive so you can see the results for yourself in your own home!
QRS-101 Options and Accessories
Additional 5 Year Warranty ($500.00)Upgrade from the basic 5 year warranty to a full 10 year warranty.
Health Topic Library
QRS 101 Home System Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!
QUANTRON RESONANCE QRS 101
The QRS® 101 PEMF Home System comes complete with a controller, a full body mat, a smaller pad for local applications, and a convenient carrying case. Additional applicators and accessories are available. Use the QRS® just 8 minutes twice a day in the comfort of your own home. It can even be programmed for use while sleeping.
Extensive information on the QRS 101, how it works, research, patents, video testimonials and more.
Brochure overview of the QRS 101 Home System.
QRS 101 product manual.
QRS 101 quickstart guide.
The QRS-101 has been in the European market for at least 15 years and in the US market for over 10 years. It is one of the most sold and researched pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) systems worldwide. Includes demonstration video.
Dr. Ted Banko compare the QRS to the MRS2000 for use in sports-related injuries in his chiropractic clinic.
Recommended settings for a variety of medically diagnosed indications.
Information on the Quantron Resonance line of products for healthcare professionals.
The health and anti-aging benefits of pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) and the QRS.
Injury and healing generate electricity. Once you understand that electricity is one of the basic mechanisms for regenerating and healing the body, it opens up a plethora of potential uses.
Statements on this website have NOT been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease; research is ongoing. All third-party health topic links provided on this website are for information purposes only. Always consult your doctor or nutritionist about any health or nutrition-related questions you might have.