United States: 1 (800) 760-4947 | International: +1 951 639 9708
Hemp Pro 70 ProteinThe world's first easy-to-mix hemp protein powder.
• Water soluble - mixes easily into any delicious drink! Just add to shaker cup and go.
• Smooth, creamy texture that tastes great!
• Can also be stirred into yogurt, or hot cereal and is great for baking.
• Complete Plant-based protein.
• Vegan and Non-GMO.
• Per 30 gram serving, HempPro70 contains3.4 grams of Omega 3 & 6.
Manitoba Harvest HempPro 70 is the world's first water soluble hemp protein powder. This means that you can easily mix HempPro 70 in a shaker cup with any delicious drink of your choice. With 20 grams of protein per 30 gram serving, HempPro 70 is a complete plant based protein, offering all essential amino acids - great for vegan or vegetarian diets. It is mild tasting with a creamy texture that is delicious when added to your favorite smoothie recipe, or stirred into yogurt and hot cereal!
Choose HempPro 70 if...
• You're an athlete looking for a pre or post workout protein shake.
• You're experiencing bloating and/or an unsettled stomach from other protein powders.
• You're curious to try a plant-based protein powder, such as hemp.
• You want nutrition on the go! HempPro 70 is the only water soluble hemp protein powder on the market. This means you can literally throw it in a shaker cup with some water and take it with you on the road.
• You're looking to add extra protein to your diet. HempPro 70 has 20 grams of protein per 30 gram serving - our highest protein powder option.
Health Topic Library
Hemp seeds are one of the most nutritious sources of plant-based protein. Hemp seeds contains all twenty amino acids the body needs, including all eight essential amino acids. Hemp seeds are one of the few sources of hard-to-get gamma-linolenic acid, providing the essential fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6 in a desirable 3:1 ratio. No other single plant source has such a concentration of amino acids and essential fatty acids. Hemp is also an excellent source of dietary fiber. Unlike soy proteins, hemp protein does not contain the anti-nutrients which interfere with protein uptake. There are no known food allergies to hemp. Since 1998, Canada has grown hemp for seed and for fibre, producing healthy food and environmentally-friendly products.