Got questions? For assistance, please leave a message.United States: 1 (800) 760-4947 | International: +1 951 639 9708
Attention Firefox Users: there is a known issue with some Firefox browsers which prevents the Add to Cart button to work on this site. The workaround is to use another browser like Chrome, Safari, or Opera.
Hemp Pro 70 Protein
- Water-soluble powder format
- 1 Pound container
- 20 grams of protein per 4 Tablespoon serving
- 15 servings per container
- Complete plant-based protein
Hemp Pro 70 Protein DescriptionThe world's first easy-to-mix hemp protein powder.
• Whey protein alternative.
• Water soluble - mixes easily into any delicious drink! Just add to shaker cup and go.
• Smooth, creamy texture that tastes great!
• Can also be stirred into yogurt, or hot cereal and is great for baking.
• Complete Plant-based protein.
• Vegan and Non-GMO.
• Each 4 Tablespoon (30 gram) serving of Hemp Pro 70® contains 20 grams of easy to digest protein and 3.4 grams of Omega 3 & 6.
Manitoba Harvest Hemp Pro 70® is the world's first water soluble hemp protein powder. This means that you can easily mix Hemp Pro 70® in a shaker cup with any delicious drink of your choice. With 20 grams of protein per 30 gram serving, HempPro 70 is a complete plant based protein, offering all essential amino acids - great for vegan or vegetarian diets. It is mild tasting with a creamy texture that is delicious when added to your favorite smoothie recipe, or stirred into yogurt and hot cereal!
Choose Hemp Pro 70® if...
• You're an athlete looking for a pre or post workout protein shake.
• You're experiencing bloating and/or an unsettled stomach from other protein powders.
• You're curious to try a plant-based protein powder, such as hemp.
• You want nutrition on the go! Hemp Pro 70® is the only water soluble hemp protein powder on the market. This means you can literally throw it in a shaker cup with some water and take it with you on the road.
• You're looking to add extra protein to your diet. Hemp Pro 70® has 20 grams of protein per 4 Tablespoon (30 gram) serving - our highest protein powder option.
Health Topic Library
Hemp seeds are one of the most nutritious sources of plant-based protein. Hemp seeds contains all twenty amino acids the body needs, including all eight essential amino acids. Hemp seeds are one of the few sources of hard-to-get gamma-linolenic acid, providing the essential fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6 in a desirable 3:1 ratio. No other single plant source has such a concentration of amino acids and essential fatty acids. Hemp is also an excellent source of dietary fiber. Unlike soy proteins, hemp protein does not contain the anti-nutrients which interfere with protein uptake. There are no known food allergies to hemp. Since 1998, Canada has grown hemp for seed and for fibre, producing healthy food and environmentally-friendly products.
Hemp Pro 70 Protein Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!