Got questions? For assistance, please leave a message.United States: 1 (800) 760-4947 | International: +1 951 639 9708
Attention Firefox Users: there is a known issue with some Firefox browsers which prevents the Add to Cart button to work on this site. The workaround is to use another browser like Chrome, Safari, or Opera.
Hemp Pro 50 Protein
- Powder format
- 1 Pound container
- 15 grams of protein per 4 Tablespoon serving
- 15 servings per container
- Complete plant-based protein
Hemp Pro 50 Protein DescriptionRaw, whole food made with a single ingredient: hemp!
• Whey protein alternative.
• Delicious! Blends welll with your favorite smoothie ingredients.
• A complete plant-based protein.
• Vegan and Non-GMO.
• Each 4 Tablespoon (30 gram) serving of Hemp Pro 50® contains 15 grams of easy to digest protein, 7 grams of fiber, and 2.6 grams Omega 3 and 6.
Manitoba Harvest Hemp Pro 50® is the hemp protein powder that offers a bit of everything: protein (all the essential amino acids), fiber and omegas in one nutritious package. HempPro 50 is great for vegan and vegetarian diets. Blend with your favorite smoothie ingredients for a great tasting and healthy drink.
Choose Hemp Pro 50® if...
• You're looking for a balance of both protein and fiber in your diet.
• You want a raw whole food. The only ingredient in Hemp Pro 50® is hemp!.
• You're looking for a healthy protein supplement for blending into your morning smoothies. Because this is a natural product, please use your vitamix or other favorite blender for best results.
Health Topic Library
Hemp seeds are one of the most nutritious sources of plant-based protein. Hemp seeds contains all twenty amino acids the body needs, including all eight essential amino acids. Hemp seeds are one of the few sources of hard-to-get gamma-linolenic acid, providing the essential fatty acids omega-3 and omega-6 in a desirable 3:1 ratio. No other single plant source has such a concentration of amino acids and essential fatty acids. Hemp is also an excellent source of dietary fiber. Unlike soy proteins, hemp protein does not contain the anti-nutrients which interfere with protein uptake. There are no known food allergies to hemp. Since 1998, Canada has grown hemp for seed and for fibre, producing healthy food and environmentally-friendly products.
Hemp Pro 50 Protein Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!